- Christchurch - City
- Other Agriculture & Primary Industry
We have harvest/post-harvest positions in and around the Lincoln area from January 2021 to end of March 2021
This work is in cereals - working with wheat, barley and oats. With a strong team culture and a reputation for providing a safe working environment, you will report to the Supervisor and be an integral part of the team.
You will be required to work in field environments, hand harvesting beside moving machinery therefore a high regard for Health and Safety is paramount. You may also be working inside, assisting with processing of nursery and trial material post-harvest, this can cause a reaction for those with allergies
- Possible weekend work and overtime
- Indoor work out of the harsh sun
- Yearly seasonal recurring opportunities
You Must be :
- Fit and Able
- Have a good eye and attention to detail, able to pick up mistakes with numbers, harvest ordering, etc.
- Have good communication skills.
- Be capable of doing repetitive work for extended periods of time.
- Able to pass a pre employment drug test
Apply now and secure your position for 2021