What we need
We are currently seeking factory production workers in South Canterbury who are ready to work in the dairy factory processing environment. This role is designed as a versatile entry level role. No experience necessary as full training is given. Just a willingness to learn and work hard.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Loading of ingredients onto conveyors
- Dealing with ingredient and product damages
- Dealing with waste
- Maintaining accurate stock transactions
- Maximising production up time
- Tipping ingredients according to strict recipe structure
- De-outing packages and accurately re-labelling
- Product packing
- Sampling and testing
Current CV with 2 contactable work references
Pass a pre-employment drug test
Great work ethic with a positive attitude and a friendly nature
High regard for health and safety
Good level of physical fitness. Some heavy lifting involved
Outstanding attitude towards hygiene and cleanliness
Our client provides a fast paced, energetic and progressive organisation that offers training, good working conditions, competitive wages and endless career opportunities!
All training and PPE will be provided
Interested? Here’s what we need you to do
Apply online here - It’s that simple!