We have harvest/post-harvest positions in and around the Lincoln area from 10th January 2022 to the end of March 2022
This work is in cereals - working with wheat, barley, and oats. With a strong team culture and a reputation for providing a safe working environment, you will report to the Supervisor and be an integral part of the team.
You will be required to work in field environments, hand-harvesting beside moving machinery therefore high regard for Health and Safety is paramount. You may also be working inside, assisting with the processing of nursery and trial material post-harvest, this can cause a reaction for those with allergies
- Possible weekend work and overtime
- Indoor work out of the harsh sun
- Yearly seasonal recurring opportunities
You Must be :
- Fit and Able
- Have a good eye and attention to detail, able to pick up mistakes with numbers, harvest ordering, etc.
- Have good communication skills.
- Be capable of doing repetitive work for extended periods of time.
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug test
Apply today so you don't miss out on this great opportunity, secure your position for 2022 Now!!