This is a very important position in agriculture because roguing and fieldwork have a huge impact on the quality of the crop which is critical in this business.
No experience is required as training will be given on the job.
If you enjoy:
- Working in the outdoors
- Keeping fit in your job
- Being part of an awesome team
Then this is the job for you..........
- Genuine interest in horticulture
- Current full Drivers License (and can drive manual)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Common sense, practical skills, a willingness to learn & to assist with physical aspects of the work
We welcome both young and mature applicants. For the right candidate, this could have long-term prospects with more responsibilities.