What we are looking for
Due to our continued growth, our client has opportunities available for experienced tutors, either, permanent, casual, or contract. If you have the knowledge and passion for sheep, beef, dairy, and agricultural industry then come and join the team at our training facility based in Mid Canterbury.
You would be delivering, monitoring and evaluating trainees via a range of teaching and assessment methods including on-farm, practical hands-on, classroom, and online.
As well as tutoring, mentoring, and facilitating duties, the role includes working with the management team on the development of the organisation and further agricultural courses and proposals for initiatives in attracting people to engage in training and assist in transitioning into the primary industry
What you need
- Relevant experience in the agricultural industry
- Proven tutoring/training experience
- Sound IT skills and abilities
- High level of organisational ability
- The ability to mentor and teach at all levels
- Well-developed oral, written, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Proven ability to plan and meet deadlines
- Experience in delivering practical, skills-based training
If this sounds like you please apply now