What we need
We are currently seeking factory production assistants to fill our clients growing needs. These roles can be a versatile entry-level point to the industry. No experience is necessary as full training is given. Just a willingness to learn and work hard. There is a range of shifts available, so this would suit those looking for a bit of flexibility in a 24/7 environment. Day and night shifts can be available on a 4 on 4 off rotation.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Loading of ingredients onto conveyors
- Maintaining accurate stock transactions
- Tipping ingredients according to strict recipe structure
- De-outing packages and accurately re-labeling
- Product packing
- Sampling and testing
- Current CV with 2 contactable work references
- Pass a pre-employment drug test
- Great work ethic with a positive attitude and a friendly nature
- High regard for health and safety
- Good level of physical fitness. Some heavy lifting involved
- Outstanding attitude towards hygiene and cleanliness
This is a fast-paced, energetic and progressive organisation that offers training, good working conditions, competitive wages, and endless career opportunities!
All training and PPE will be provided
Interested? Here’s what we need you to do
Apply online here - It’s that simple!