- Other Agriculture & Primary Industry
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated staff member who can meet and continue to grow the high standards set by a farm that grows mostly horticultural products for other growers as it has gained a reputation for quality.
The successful applicant would be working across all areas of the farm with an ability to make management decisions. Previous experience in growing lily bulbs is crucial and an Agriculture or Horticultural Qualification Level 4 will be required to assist with the decision making required for this export company.You will be required to:
This position would appeal to someone who enjoys intensively working within the Agriculture industry.
- • Liaise with the owner & staff - Good communications skills are required.
- • Operate sprayers to tractors.
- • Cultivation, harvest.
- • Have a mechanical background.
- • And other farm duties as required.
There is no accommodation available on the farm but it is close to Rakaia.If this sounds like you please apply now with a copy of your CV!