- Casual / Temporary
What we need
We are committed to providing a safe workplace and the successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test and a criminal background check. You must have a legal right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role. Apply below, including a current CV.
- An exceptional attitude to health and safety
- Dairy farming experience (preferable)
- Self-motivation, initiative and a passion for dairy farming
- Effective communication skills
- Sound stock sense and ability to identify the hazards that come with that
- Being able to bleed cattle an advantage
- Available to join immediately
- Number of openings- 10
- It is a Temporary job for 6 to 8 week, starting immediately
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Competitive rates
PPE provided,If this sounds like you, DON'T HESITATE AND HIT THE 'APPLY NOW' button to get in.