- Other Agriculture & Primary Industry
We are seeking 2 Dairy Product Makers, to join a growing dairy processing plant in South Canterbury.
- 6 months - 1 years in factory experience where rigid food handling standards are maintained.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening test.
- No criminal convictions.
- Previous or present experience within a dairy processing plant environment, specifically with infant formula is preferred.
- Reliable transport to and from the site.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Have good hygiene and flexibility with hours is a must.
The successful applicants duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Handling and packing milk products and byproducts.
- Moving products from production lines into storage and shipping areas.
- Loading products on and off trucks.
- Operating machinery.
- Cutting, weighing, measuring, mixing and dissolving ingredients as directed
- Monitoring product quality and equipment inspecting and recording outcomes online.
- Cleaning and sanitising equipment, pumps, hoses, storage tanks, vessels and floors, and maintaining infestation control programs to the sterile food safe standard.
- Maintain redline procedures - exact personal hygiene and protective clothing practices.
- Demonstrate leadership to ensure shift standards are maintained.
- Other duties as required by the client employer.
If this role sounds like you, do not hesitate, apply today for an immediate start!
Agstaff- Agriculture Specialists