- Other Agriculture & Primary Industry
We are looking for a Supervisor to manage a small Fencing team with previous experience in rural fencing. This position requires great organisational and leadership skills to guide an effective team.
You must have a high standard of workmanship and enjoy working outdoors, be capable of a varied terrain work environment and the ability to work under pressure in an ever-changing environment.
This position is physically demanding work so you will need to be fit. A Class 1 license is essential, as is the ability to pass pre-employment drug testing if required.
Ideally you will need the right attitude and following attributes;
- Strong focus and commitment to Health and Safety
- Effective communication skills
- A positive can do attitude.
- Motivated and reliable.
- Have a strong work ethic
- Dedicated to building relationships with staff and clients
Good wages are on offer as is one of the best work environments in picturesque Marlborough. Sound like the job for you?
Apply online now