- Other Agriculture & Primary Industry
- Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated staff member who can meet and continue to grow the high standards set. The farm grows mostly seed crops for other growers as it has gained a reputation for quality.
The successful applicant would be working across all areas of the farm so would need knowledge and good grounding with both stock and cultivation. As this is a reasonably senior role previous experience will be essentialKey attributes of this role are:
This position would appeal to someone who enjoys intensive work and who wants to grow within the industry. You therefore need to perform well without close supervision.If this sounds like you please apply now with a copy of your CV.
- The ability to liaise with the farm owner & manager
- Good communications skills.
- Operate tractors and other farm machinery from cultivation through harvest.
- Have a mechanical back ground
- Be able to perform other farm duties as required
Agstaff- Agriculture Specialists