- Other Agriculture & Primary Industry
- Do you have excellent organisational, planning, communication and interpersonal skills? Do you want to work for an innovative company processing products worldwide? A job with an organisation with opportunities for career progression?Due to expansion we are seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist to join our clients' growing team.About the RoleAs Quality Assurance Specialist you will provide a strong focus on incident management from a quality perspective, with an emphasis on continuous improvement through learning and review. You will investigate and trouble-shoot issues within the production and quality areas to identify root causes, and identify corrective and preventive actions. You will also be involved in audits, both internally and externally,
Please note that this position involves shift work on a 24/7 roster.
Key attributes for this role:
Your reward will be working for a world class company, for competitive wages with excellent working conditions.If you have what it takes to fill this role, please apply online now.
- Previous experience in a dairy manufacturing or food environment and knowledge of food safety and HACCP systems
- A Food Technology or Science degree would be an advantage
- Experience in a milk powder plant is desirable but not essential
- Formal audit training including several years of experience in auditing within the manufacturing environment
- The ability to communicate effectively and have a disciplined and methodical approach
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Be able to multi-task in a high pressure environment
- Have strong computer skills, particularly in MS Office applications.
Agstaff- Agriculture Specialists